Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Real Story Being Human Monster [Photos]

Sain Mumtaz, (22), who lives on the outskirts of Lahore, Pakistan, as a child was diagnosed with Proteus syndrome, which makes some parts of his body continued to grow to be great. While it is accepted in his neighborhood, Sain, often feel alienated because of having physically different from normal people.

But thanks to the spirit of love and support given by friends and members of his family, he is now determined to get out of the abyss and embracing life. Now he was seeking treatment, which can treat him, so that he could meet the woman of his dreams.

 

"I've been like this since birth.'s Face, arms, and legs, all different in size than a normal person," he said, as quoted from Dailymail, Friday (31/5/2012).
"But I've secaramental understand and know of this condition, as well as the people. Past, people run away from me. But now they treat me normally and sit down and talk with me when I go out.
they call my friend. Someday I hope can be cured and met a woman who loves me, "he continued.

 

Sain had never visited a doctor since he was a child, when he was told, there is no treatment that can cure it. His family, however, did not give up, they hope Sain overgrowth disorder only, and as such there will be a treatment that will cure it.
"We wanted to find what was wrong with him, and if something might be done to improve the day-to-day life. She has hope for the future, one day he wanted to run a rickshaw business and find a wife," he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment